Pattern Block Shape Pillows: Circle

Proud sewers show off their circle pillows made in Mrs. Shannon's kindergarten class.  She's at it again - sewing up a set of pattern block pillows. 
 Working in small groups, the kids chose their pillow colors and began sewing using the whipstitch.

A teacher sat at the table to assist these first-time sewers.  To help things go more smoothly, the circle pillows were pre-cut in a rainbow of colors.
Stuffing the pillows may be the best part!
Wow!  Look at this close-up of the great kindergarten whipstitch.

I'll be sure to pop in and show off more shapes from Mrs. Shannon's classroom! 

2 comments:

Sue at nobaddays said...

Hi! Thought you might like to see the Save-My-Tshirt-Pillow my son and I made.

http://nobaddays.wordpress.com/2012/09/26/save-my-t-shirt-pillow/

Amie Plumley said...

Such a cute t-shirt pillow Sue! Thanks for sharing! -amie